Your goal is to win!
You win the game only when you discard all cards to the foundation
(the place in the bottom right corner), leaving only each suit of Aces
at the top of the piles.
At the beginning of the game, cards are shuffled and 4 are dealt face
up on the tableau (the 4 stacks in the top of the screen). The
remaining 48 cards forms the stock in the upper right-hand side.
- You can only play cards at the top of a tableau pile.
- If there are 2 top cards of the same suit, you can discard the
lower to the foundation.
- Ranking goes from 2, 3, 4, ..., 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace.
- You can move any top cards to an empty stack of the tableau.
When there are no more cards to move to an empty stack or to the
foundation, you deal four cards from the stock to the top of each
pile on the tableau.
The game ends when all cards from the stock have been played. You won
if the only cards left on the tableau are the four Aces.
How to play Free Aces Up Solitaire
drop, mostly luck and you get a fun and relaxing game.
- Click on a card from the tableau to move it to an empty stack or the foundation
- Click on the stock to draw 4 new cards
Aces Up Solitaire online help
Simply click the top left title to play a new solitaire game, or use
one of the menu commands:
- GAME: Play a new game of solitaire (or press F2) at any time, even
in the middle of a game.
- HINT: Get some help to find your next best move (or press H).
- UNDO: Back up one move (or press Control+Z). You can continue to
undo until you reach the beginning of the game.
- ≡ MENU: Play another free online solitaire card game like Klondike,
Klondike 3, Golf, Cruel, Monte Carlo or Aces Up.
Congratulations, you won! It's only a game, but still.
Game over! No big deal, it's only a game.