/ About Solitaire-Play
Bonjour, I am Michel (michel.c at gmail) and I created Solitaire-Play
in August 2014. Twenty years ago, I had already written a few games
with Visual Basic 3. The very first was Golf, a
solitaire card game with no drag & drop to manage. Today, with
- Added FreeCell Solitaire.
- New variant: Pyramid Turn Three Solitaire.
- Launched Canfield Turn Three Solitaire.
- Added Canfield Solitaire.
- Launched Russian Solitaire.
- Launched Yukon Solitaire.
- Added a sixth free solitaire: Aces Up.
- Added a new free game: Monte Carlo.
- Added a new free solitaire: Klondike Turn Three.
- Added a new free game: Cruel Solitaire.
- Better CSS and drag & drop.
- Hamburger menu to select a solitaire online game.
- New phone cards with suit on left, for better fan view.
- Added a second free game: Golf Solitaire.
- Completed the new responsive design for phones and tablets.
- Added a new cards deck for small screens and phones.
- Started the game with Klondike Solitaire.