Alaska Solitaire Game
(or play Yukon Solitaire)
Your goal is to win!
You win the game when you move all cards to the foundations (the 4
empty piles in the upper right corner).
You must start each foundation with an Ace. Then you can place cards
of the same suit in ascending order: Ace, 2, 3, 4, ..., 10, Jack,
Queen and King.
Cards are shuffled and 28 form the tableau (the 7 piles in the bottom
of the screen). The remaining 24 cards are distributed face up to the
final 6 piles. There is no waste or stock.
- You can play the last card of each pile from the tableau to the
foundation of the same suit, in ascending order.
- All visibles cards from one pile can be moved to another, but in
the same suit and both descending order (7 of Hearts, 6 of Hearts...)
or ascending order (4 of Hearts, 5 of Hearts...)
- Only a King can go to an empty pile.
Alaska is easy to play but it's a highly hard to solve solitaire game.
First, build aces to the foundation as soon as possible. Then, uncover
faces down cards so you can start moving cards around...
Read blog to get more informations about how to play Alaska Solitaire.
How to play Free Alaska Solitaire
- Use drag & drop to move cards from one pile to another
- Double-click on a card to add it to a foundation
- Right-click (or tap and hold) to move all possible cards to the foundations
Alaska Solitaire online game
Simply click the top left title to play a new solitaire game, or use
one of the menu commands:
- GAME: Play a new game of solitaire (or press F2) at any time, even
in the middle of a game.
- HINT: Get some help to find your next best move (or press H).
- UNDO: Back up one move (or press Control+Z). You can continue to
undo until you reach the beginning of the game.
- ≡ MENU: Play another free online solitaire card game like Klondike,
Aces Up, Alaska, Australian Patience, Canfield, Cruel, FreeCell,
Golf, Monte Carlo, Pyramid, Russian or Yukon Solitaire.