Your goal is to win!
You win the game when you move all cards to the foundations (the 4
empty piles in the upper right corner).
You must start each foundation with an Ace. Then you can place cards
of the same suit in ascending order: Ace, 2, 3, 4, ..., 10, Jack,
Queen and King.
Cards are shuffled and dealt face up on the tableau (the 7 piles in
the bottom of the screen). There is no waste or stock, but 4 free
cells in the upper left corner.
- Any top card can be played to the foundation of the same suit, in
- A top card from one pile can be moved to another, in alternate
color and descending order: 9 of Spades, 8 of Hearts, 7 of
- Any top card may go to a free cell or an empty pile.
- A free cell only contains one card at a time.
One estimates that nearly every deal is solvable and thus winnable.
Since all cards are face up, there is nothing to guess, just to show
puzzle logic. Some games require more cleverness and others can be
hard and tricky, so it's always a very pleasant and challenging
How to play FreeCell Solitaire
to copy the gameplay from the one included in Windows:
- Use drag & drop to move cards from one pile to another
- Double-click on a card to add it to a foundation
- Right-click on the background to move all possible cards to the foundations
FreeCell Solitaire online game
Simply click the top left title to play a new solitaire game, or use
one of the menu commands:
- GAME: Play a new game of solitaire (or press F2) at any time, even
in the middle of a game.
- HINT: Get some help to find your next best move (or press H).
- UNDO: Back up one move (or press Control+Z). You can continue to
undo until you reach the beginning of the game.
- ≡ MENU: Play another free online solitaire card game like Klondike,
Klondike 3, Aces Up, Canfield, Canfield 3, Cruel, FreeCell, Golf,
Monte Carlo, Pyramid, Pyramid 3, Russian or Yukon Solitaire.