Australian Patience Easy Game
(or play Australian Patience)
Your goal is to win!
You win the game when you move all cards to the foundations (the 4
empty piles in the upper right corner).
You must start each foundation with an Ace. Then you can place cards
of the same suit in ascending order: Ace, 2, 3, 4, ..., 10, Jack,
Queen and King.
Cards are shuffled and 28 form the tableau (the 7 piles in the bottom
of the screen). The remaining 24 cards form the stock (top left) and
the game start with one card turned from the stock into the waste pile.
- You can play the last card of each pile from the tableau to the
foundation of the same suit, in ascending order.
- All visibles cards from one pile can be moved to another, but in
the same suit and descending order: 7 of Hearts, 6 of Hearts, 5 of
Hearts, 4 of Hearts...
- The top card from the waste can also be played to the tableau
piles or foundations.
- Only a King can go to an empty pile.
When all moves are done, you turn one card from the stock to the waste
pile before playing it to a foundation or on the tableau if suitable.
When the stock is empty, the cards from the waste are reused one time.
Australian Patience Easy is “easy” to win since all cards are face
up and thanks to the redraw, you can expect to win every game.
How to play Free Australian Patience Easy
card game, similar to Klondike Solitaire:
- Use drag & drop to move cards from one pile to another
- Click on the stock to draw one new card
- Double-click on a card to add it to a foundation
- Right-click (or tap and hold) to move all possible cards to the foundations
Australian Patience Easy online game
Simply click the top left title to play a new solitaire game, or use
one of the menu commands:
- GAME: Play a new game of solitaire (or press F2) at any time, even
in the middle of a game.
- HINT: Get some help to find your next best move (or press H).
- UNDO: Back up one move (or press Control+Z). You can continue to
undo until you reach the beginning of the game.
- ≡ MENU: Play another free online solitaire card game like Klondike,
Aces Up, Alaska, Australian Patience, Canfield, Cruel, FreeCell,
Golf, Monte Carlo, Pyramid, Russian or Yukon Solitaire.