Your goal is to win!
You win the game when you move all cards to the foundations (the 4
empty piles in the upper right corner).
You must start each foundation with an Ace. Then you can place cards
of the same suit in ascending order: Ace, 2, 3, 4, ..., 10, Jack,
Queen and King.
Cards are shuffled and 28 are dealt on the tableau (the 7 piles in the
bottom of the screen). The remaining 24 cards form the stock (top
left) and the game start with three cards turned from the stock into
the waste pile.
- The last card of each pile from the tableau can be transferred to
the foundation of the same suit, in ascending order.
- Any visible card from one pile can be moved to another, but in
alternate color and descending order: 7 of Hearts, 6 of Clubs, 5 of
Diamonds, 4 of Clubs...
- The top card from the waste can also be played to the tableau
piles or foundations.
- Only a King can be moved to an empty pile.
When all moves are done, you turn three cards at a time from the stock
to the waste pile before playing it to a foundation or on the tableau
if suitable. When the stock is empty, the cards from the waste are
reused. You will know when you have lost.
How to play Free Klondike Turn Three
to copy the gameplay from Windows Classic Solitaire:
- Use drag & drop to move cards from one pile to another
- Click on the stock to draw three new cards
- Double-click on a card to add it to a foundation
- Right-click on the background to move all possible cards to the foundations
Klondike Turn Three online game
Simply click the top left title to play a new solitaire game, or use
one of the menu commands:
- GAME: Play a new game of solitaire (or press F2) at any time, even
in the middle of a game.
- HINT: Get some help to find your next best move (or press H).
- UNDO: Back up one move (or press Control+Z). You can continue to
undo until you reach the beginning of the game.
- ≡ MENU: Play another free online solitaire card game like Klondike,
Klondike 3, Aces Up, Canfield, Canfield 3, Cruel, Golf, Monte
Carlo, Pyramid, Russian or Yukon Solitaire.