Your goal is to win!
You win the game when you move all cards to the foundations (the 4
piles in the upper right corner).
Cards are shuffled and 13 go face down to the reserve (the vertical
pile) with the top card face up. Then one card is dealt to the first
foundation and into each tableau pile. The remaining 34 cards forms
the stock (top left) and the game starts with three cards turned from
the stock into the waste pile.
- Each foundation starts with the same rank than the first one
- Foundations build up by suit, wrapping from King to Ace if necessary
Tableau piles build down by alternating color, wrapping from Ace to
King if necessary
Only the top card from tableau pile is playable, but you can move a
- An empty tableau pile is filled with the reserve
- When the reserve runs out, any playable card can fill a free pile
When all moves are done, you turn three cards from the stock to the
waste. When you're out of stock, the waste flip over.
Read blog to get more informations about how to play Canfield Solitaire.
How to play Free Canfield Turn Three
game, with a gameplay similar to Klondike Solitaire:
- Use drag & drop to move cards from one pile to another
- Click on the stock to draw three new cards
- Double-click on a card to add it to a foundation
- Right-click (or tap and hold) to autoplay all possible cards to the foundations
Canfield Turn Three online game
Simply click the top left title to play a new solitaire game, or use
one of the menu commands:
- GAME: Play a new game of solitaire (or press F2) at any time, even
in the middle of a game.
- HINT: Get some help to find your next best move (or press H).
- UNDO: Back up one move (or press Control+Z). You can continue to
undo until you reach the beginning of the game.
- ≡ MENU: Play another free online solitaire card game like Klondike,
Aces Up, Alaska, Australian Patience, Canfield, Cruel, FreeCell,
Golf, Monte Carlo, Pyramid, Russian or Yukon Solitaire.